This year we have decided to only take enrolments online. The reason for this is that we have a new software called Dance studio Pro. It takes no more than 5 minutes to create an account for you and to enrol your child as one of our dance students. Once you have created an account you can register for classes, pay fees and be constantly up to date on everything. You can enrol on a computer or mobile phone.
Creating an account
1. Firstly you need to go on to . You should be on a page that says Welcome to West Coast Dance and has the option to log in or create an account.
2. Click on the Create an Account button and fill in the details about yourself.
3. Click on the Add a Student button and fill in the details about child you are enrolling. If you have more than one child wanting to enrol you just simply click the Add a Student Button again after completing the first child.
4. Answer the maths question for security reasons.
5. Read through the waiver then after click the I agree to the terms and conditions box.
Your account should now be set up and ready to use!
Register for Classes
Once you have logged on to your account you can register straight away by clicking the Register for classes button. After you've clicked on there the classes available for your child will automatically appear with the class name, class time and location.
Depending on where you live a green house will be next to the classes in your location to help you from clicking on the wrong class.
To select a class all you need to do is click the box on the left side of your choice and then click the submit button after you have selected the class or classes.
Once you have submitted the classes you have chose your choices will be saved but you wont be enrolled until a registration fee of $30 has been paid online.
Here is video tutorial
For any more information feel free to call Mel on 0473 332 623